So here are the finished photos of my English Walnut and Cedar 00 sized guitar. I have been playing her for a few weeks now and I am definitely pleased with the sound and am really looking forward for the sound to develop in the coming months.
I have used a new headstock shape on this build, and I will be utilising this design on future builds.
So just as a recap here are the specs
- 14 fret 633mm scale length
- English Walnut back and sides
- Western Red Cedar soundboard
- English Walnut Headstock overlay
- Mahogany 3 piece laminated neck
- English Walnut binding with sycamore purfling
- Bog Oak fretboard and bridge